Directions from the SLC Airport
- Coming from the Salt Lake City International Airport, travel east on I-80 and take the I-215 South (Provo) exit.
- Next, take the I-15 South exit and travel about 30 miles and exit on exit 269, University Parkway.
- Turn east (toward the mountains). This road will take you to one of the two main campus entrances.
- Drive past the stadium (on your left as you enter campus), and turn right on 900 East (second right).
- Turn right on 1100 North.
- Visitor Parking will be on your left. The Crabtree Technology Building (CTB) is located across the street from the parking lot, south of the Wilkinson Student Center.
- Walk West up the hill past the Crabtree Building.
- Continue South past the Clyde Building and across the quad to find the Engineering Building.
Create Personalized Directions to BYU
Please follow this link for personalized directions to the Engineering Building.
Locating the ECE Office
- Upon entering the Engineering Building (EB), take the elevator or stairs to the fourth floor. Please note that the ground floor is the second (2nd) floor.
- The ECE Office is located in room number 450 (southwest corner).
Please consult maps.byu.edu for an interactive map of campus, including all buildings and parking areas.