Directions and Maps
Driving directions to the department
Directions from the Salt Lake Airport
- Coming from the Salt Lake City International Airport, travel east on I-80 and take the I-215 South (Provo) exit.
- Next, take the I-15 South exit and travel about 30 miles and exit on exit 269, University Parkway.
- Turn east (toward the mountains). This road will take you to one of the two main campus entrances.
- Drive past the stadium (on your left as you enter campus), and turn right on 900 East (second right).
- Turn right on 1100 North.
- Visitor Parking will be on your left. The Crabtree Technology Building (CTB) is located across the street from the parking lot, south of the Wilkinson Student Center.
- Walk West up the hill past the Crabtree Building.
- Continue South past the Clyde Building and across the quad to find the Engineering Building.
Locating the ECE Office
- Upon entering the Engineering Building (EB), take the elevator or stairs to the fourth floor. Please note that the ground floor is the second (2nd) floor.
- The ECE Office is located in room number 450 (southwest corner).