Biography Cammy Peterson received her Bachelor and Master degrees in Applied Physics from Brigham Young University and Johns Hopkins University respectively. She received her Ph.D. in Aerospace from the University of Maryland in 2012. She has over fifteen years of experience working as an engineer in the defense industry, most recently for Johns Hopkins University. She joined the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering of Brigham Young University as an Assistant Professor in 2016. Her research interests include tracking, estimation, autonomy, and multi-vehicle motion coordination.
- Jain, P., Peterson, C. K., & Beard, R. W. (2022). Encirclement of Moving Targets Using Noisy Range and Bearing Measurements. Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 1-16.
- Akagi, J., Morris, T. D., Moon, B., Chen, X., & Peterson, C. K. (2021). Gesture commands for controlling high-level UAV behavior. SN Applied Sciences, 3(6), 1-23.
- Moore, J. J., Bidstrup, C. C., Peterson, C. K., & Beard, R. W. (2021). Tracking Multiple Vehicles Constrained to a Road Network From a UAV with Sparse Visual Measurements. Frontiers in Robotics and AI, 8.
- Gammoh, K., Peterson, C. K., Penry, D., & Chiang, S. W. (2020). A Stochastic Phase-Interpolation Time-to-Digital Converter with Linearization Using a Delay-Locked Loop. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers.
- Peterson, C. K., Casbeer, D. W., Manyam, S. G., & Rasmussen, S. (2020). Persistent Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance using Multiple Autonomous Vehicles with Asynchronous Route Updates. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters 5.4 (2020): 5550-5557.
- Martin, Sean R, & Peterson, Cameron K. (October (4th Quarter/Autumn) 2017). Bias estimation for angle-only sensors in distributed multi-target tracking systems. Conference Proceedings. 2017 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), IEEE. , 4430-4435. doi:10.1109/IROS.2017.8206308
- Peterson, Cameron K. (August 2017). Dynamic grouping of cooperating vehicles using a receding horizon controller for ground target search and track missions.. Conference Proceedings. 2017 IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications (CCTA), IEEE. doi:10.1109/CCTA.2017.8062726 isbn:9781509021826