How to Get Hired
Hiring Process to Legally Work at BYU
- Have your professor/supervisor submit a ticket to the Department Controller.
- Or fill out the Qualtrics Employment Survey to have the Department Secretaries submit one on behalf of your professor/supervisor.
- If you are a new hire, go to Student Employment Services (after you have been notified by an ECEn Administrator) and complete your "I-9".*A list of acceptable documents can be found here
- Complete your Position Training.
- Receive approval to work from Student Employment.
NOTE: You are not permitted to work until you are notified by Student Employment, NOT YOUR PROFESSOR/SUPERVISOR!